Some CPAs are so narrowly focused on their specialty that they do not research or consider information that could help them help their clients.
Others try to be all things to all people, and client service suffers from being spread too thin—either in expertise or resources. We avoid both extremes.
- We offer diversified experience, many points of view and searching until we find the right answers.
- We know our limits in terms of expertise and resources. We will not take on a job we are not thoroughly equipped to do. Nothing goes out of our office without undergoing a comprehensive review — a “checks and balances” system, if you will.
WHAT WE DO
Gomerdinger & Associates, LLC offers a full range of tax, financial and management advisory services to closely held businesses and the professional individual. Our management advisory and tax planning services take us far beyond the typical CPA practice for small to midsized businesses. At the same time, we are cohesive enough to ensure that you do not get lost in the organization. We specialize in retail, wholesale, construction, manufacturing, not for profits and personal service industries. Specific capabilities include:
- Tax Services — Income tax return preparation; tax research and planning; sales and property tax reporting
- Financial Services — Financial reporting, both business and personal; business valuations; bookkeeping services; budgeting and forecasting
- Management Advisory Services — Information system evaluation; internal control; acquisition/sale of business; succession plans; business plans and loan packages; seminars and specialized training
WHAT WE DON’T DO
- Play fast and footloose with numbers, regulations or requirements.
- Breach ethical or legal standards to satisfy a client.
- Take on a client if business structure or needs do not fit our core competencies.
- Tell a client what he or she wants to hear at the expense of best practices.
- Expand beyond Cindy Gomerdinger’s ability to oversee and supervise client activities.